parenting. you’re doing it right.
Beyond cute omg
i thought it was cute and then i realised what was on the tv and i melted
I love boys who have massive, throbbing vocabularies.
I love girls who have clean, tight grammar
Now that’s sexting…
If you want to change something about yourself, whether it is your hair color, your makeup, or your nose, I support you. If you do not, then I support you in that. I urge you to do exactly what you want to do to make yourself feel beautiful. And I’m not talking about beauty according to magazine standards or Hollywood standards, but your standards.
DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN BARS
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/4 cup dehydrated grapes/strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (I used walnuts and almonds)
- 1tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2scoops vanilla whey protein
- Mix the solids in a bowl, except the banana.
- Blend the banana, milk and honey.
- Pour the liquid in the bowl with the solids and mix well. Don’t you dare put the solids in the blender.
- Pour the mixture in the baking pan.
- Put the baking pan in the oven (which you have preheated to 200* C / 400* F) and wait from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down and make bars with it.
- Put it in the fridge.
The original recipe is from here. I just adapted it to my kitchen.
Okay so I’m that person who’s been overweight my whole life and always said tomorrow I’ll start exercising but tomorrow never comes. So I vow to myself that tomorrow I will actually get up and finish my first day of insanity and eat healthy. My goal is by this summer I will wear a bikini and not feel ashamed for the first time in 18 years
|—||Jillian Michaels (via frostedglory)|
I can’t control a lot of things in my life, but I CAN control what my body looks like.
Clean Eating Cookie Dough Bars by Muffin Topless
- 15 Organic Dates (10 oz)
- 6-8 TB Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 4 TB Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop Casein Protein Powder (I used Chocolate)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Could sub for cacao nibs)
Remove pits from the dates. Blend dates and peanut butter in a food processor or blender until finely chopped. Add in protein powder and milk (add a tablespoon at a time so you don’t make the mixture too wet). Add chocolate chips in at the very end, or you can fold in after to avoid chopping them up too finely. On a flat plate or cookie sheet, shape the dough into bar form and stick in the freezer for an hour. Remove after an hour and cut into serving size bars. (This is up to you, the size you choose will determine the macros for each bar). Wrap individually in tin foil or plastic wrap. I stored mine in the freezer as I like them really firm, but they would also store well in the refrigerator!
Recipe Found Here: http://muffin-topless.com/2013/02/24/clean-eating-cookie-dough-bars/